When you join American Structurepoint, you gain more than a career. You become part of a family of talented, passionate, good-hearted people who take pride in going the extra mile for our clients. At American Structurepoint, we are known for making the impossible happen for clients across the world who want help building and bettering their communities. We live by our values- excellence, respect, integrity innovation, and social responsibility. We encourage our experts to try new things and explore new ideas that turn our client's dreams into reality, even if those ideas are unconventional. We invest in our people by offering excellent benefits and training, development, and mentorship opportunities that lead to a rewarding career path. If you are ready for more than a career, we invite you to explore opportunities to join our team and help us improve the quality of life for the communities we serve.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Evansville, IN
Our Bridge group is looking for a qualified professional to join a growing and diverse team that designs large bridge projects in Indiana, Ohio and Texas markets! This fast paced and exciting position will provide an opportunity to learn on the job while working on some the region’s best bridge projects.
We are looking for an experienced engineer who is looking for the opportunity to work on exciting projects as the lead structural engineer in our Indianapolis Bridge Group. In this role you will be a part of a growing team and contribute to bridge designs and mentoring of other staff members. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated with a strong technical background. Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential for client interaction and career advancement. Must be a registered Professional Engineer in Indiana.
- Conceptual, preliminary and detailed design of new bridges using pre-stressed concrete, reinforced concrete, structural steel, and timber components.
- Development and mentoring of staff.
- Ability to handle pressure and work under tight deadlines.
- Strategic marketing, including developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Development of scopes of work, fee proposals, cost estimates.
- Client communication, budget tracking and monthly invoicing with status reports
- Coordination with state and federal regulatory agencies
- Oversight and management of staff working on various tasks (including subconsultant), direct and manage project execution including adherence to scopes, budgets, schedules and implementing quality control procedures
- business development in the preparation of marketing materials
- Participation in marketing events such as seminars, conventions, trade shows and professional organizations and providing support on development and maintenance of sales materials.
- Professional Engineer license in Indiana
- 15+ years of experience in Bridge engineering
- Strong and effective communication, including written and verbal skills