We are looking for an experienced engineer who is looking for the opportunity to work on exciting projects in our Indianapolis Bridge Group. In this role you will be a part of a growing team and contribute to bridge designs and mentoring of other staff members. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated with a strong technical background. 15+ years of engineering experience is required. Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential for client interaction and career advancement. Must be a registered Professional Engineer in Indiana.
- Conceptual, preliminary and detailed design of new bridges using pre-stressed concrete, reinforced concrete, structural steel, and timber components.
- Development and mentoring of staff.
- Ability to handle pressure and work under tight deadlines.
- Strategic marketing, including developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Development of scopes of work, fee proposals, cost estimates.
- Client communication, budget tracking and monthly invoicing with status reports
- Coordination with state and federal regulatory agencies
- Oversight and management of staff working on various tasks (including subconsultant), direct and manage project execution including adherence to scopes, budgets, schedules and implementing quality control procedures
- Business development in the preparation of marketing materials
- Participation in marketing events such as seminars, conventions, trade shows and professional organizations and providing support on development and maintenance of sales materials.
BSCE and 15+ years of experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.