Are you looking to jumpstart your career? Our Transportation Engineering jobs provide you with the opportunity to work on exciting and engaging small- and large-scale infrastructure projects. Each day, you will utilize your skills and contribute to work on highway planning, design and construction in connection with a variety of interesting and challenging multi-disciplined projects. You will work on a wide variety of specialized engineering tasks related to developing construction plans and/or developing transportation studies and large scale infrastructure projects. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated engineer with a BSCE and 1-4 years of roadway design experience. Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential for client interaction and career advancement. Experience working with Microstation/Geopak is preferred.
- Geometric design, drainage design, permitting, signing and pavement marking design
- Pavement analysis and design
- Develop and produce construction plan drawings
- Quantity computations for bid plans and construction cost estimation preparation
- Review roadway plans, performing horizontal and vertical roadway alignment calculations and utility research and coordination
-Bachelor Degree in Civil Enginnering
-Professional Engineer License or Engineering Intern