We are looking for a Staff Engineer who is looking to be a part of our well established Bridge Design Group in Indianapolis. In this role you will work as part of a team and contribute to the design of bridges in Indiana and Ohio. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated with strong technical skills.
- Conceptual, preliminary and detailed design of new bridges using pre-stressed concrete, reinforced concrete, structural steel, and timber components.
- Development of project cost estimates
- Plan development
- Development and mentoring of less experienced staff.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- 0-2 years of experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential for client interaction and career advancement
- Ability to handle pressure and work under tight deadlines
- Experience with Microstation is preferred
American Structurepoint is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.