Are you looking to jumpstart your career? Our Transportation Engineering jobs provide you with the opportunity to work on exciting and engaging small- and large-scale infrastructure projects. Each day, you will utilize your skills and contribute to work on highway planning, design and construction in connection with a variety of interesting and challenging multi-disciplined projects. You will work on a wide variety of specialized engineering tasks related to developing construction plans and/or developing transportation studies and large scale infrastructure projects. Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential for client interaction and career advancement. Experience working with Microstation/Geopak is preferred.
- Geometric design, drainage design, permitting, signing and pavement marking design
- Pavement analysis and design
- Develop and produce construction plan drawings
- Quantity computations for bid plans and construction cost estimation preparation
- Review roadway plans, performing horizontal and vertical roadway alignment calculations and utility research and coordination
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Enginnering
- Professional Engineer License or Engineering Intern
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.