We are looking for a team leader and hands on manager to direct, market and win utility infrastructure work in the mid-west market. This person will have an entrepreneurial spirit and will be responsible for managing a variety of projects, mentoring and developing staff, and developing business.
This Team Leader will be expected to manage profits, delegate tasks effectively, mentor staff, lead quality control efforts, help recruit and maintain a positive and motivated work environment. In this position you will also be responsible for driving client satisfaction, participating in proposals and presentations, and providing technical experience while working in conjunction with our business development staff. Previous experience managing the design of wastewater treatment plants, water treatment plants, water distribution systems, sanitary sewer collections systems and lift stations is essential. In partnership with the division Vice President, this leader will be responsible for helping to define a business plan to execute work, along with a plan on how to grow and develop new business.
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or related field
· Registered engineer with 15 or more years diversified Utility Infrastructure experience
· Ohio PE preferred or obtain within six months after employment
· Water, Wastewater, Stormwater, Green Infrastructure Project Experience preferred
· Extensive client contacts and relationships with local municipalities and public utilities
· Experience with proposals and presentation to win work.
· Experience with professional organizations such as WEF, AWWA, ASCE,
· Ability to effectively communicate positively at all levels of the organization
· Ability to effectively build and lead a staff and mentor others
· Demonstrated ability to manage projects profitably